1.- This website is owned by ROYAL TIPS TEA, S.L. (hereinafter, ROYAL TIPS TEA)
- - NIF: B-66615923
- - Registered office: C / Medes, 4-6, 08023 - Barcelona
- - Email address: email@example.com
- - Phone: (+34) 678 94 93 24
- - Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: Volume 45.004, Folio 22, Sheet B-473.989
- 2.- The use of this web page attributes the condition of User to whoever does it and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The User must read these conditions each time he accesses this Web, since they can be modified in the future. Some aspects of this website, by their specialty, may be subject to particular conditions or rules that may replace, complete or modify this Legal Notice, so they must also be accepted by the user who uses them or accesses them.
- 3.- All contents of this website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual or sound content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as trademarks and other distinctive signs are property of ROYAL TIPS TEA or of third parties, not acquiring the User any right on them by the mere use of this Web.
The User must refrain from: a) reproducing, copying, distributing, making available to third parties, publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents of this Website, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by ROYAL TIPS TEA or by the holder of such rights; b) reproduce or copy for private use the software, images, videos or databases existing on this Web, as well as publicly communicate them or make them available to third parties when it entails their reproduction; c) extract or reuse the contents of this Web site.
- 4.- The User that wants to introduce links to this Web from its own web pages will be obliged to fulfill the following conditions: a) the link will only link with the home page, being unable to reproduce it in any way; b) Frames of any kind that surround the Web or may be displayed through different Internet addresses or in conjunction with contents not related to this Web, in a way that produces, or can produce, error or confusion in Users about the origin of the service or its content, implies an act of comparison or unfair imitation, serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of ROYAL TIPS TEA or is done in any other way that is prohibited by the Law, are not allowed; c) a web site that links to this web cannot make any type of false or inaccurate statement about ROYAL TIPS TEA or the quality of its products and services; d) The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of ROYAL TIPS TEA within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by ROYAL TIPS TEA; e) the page that establishes the link must observe the current legality and may not have or link with illegal content, harmful, contrary to morality and good customs, that produce or can produce the false idea that ROYAL TIPS supports or supports, the ideas, manifestations or actions of the sender or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity developed by ROYAL TIPS TEA, taking into account the contents and the general theme of the Web page where the link is established.
- 5.- ROYAL TIPS TEA is not responsible to control that in this Web there are no malicious programs or any other harmful computer element. It is the User's responsibility, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements. Accordingly, ROYAL TIPS TEA is not responsible for damages to computer equipment during access to this website. Likewise, ROYAL TIPS TEA shall not be liable for damages caused to Users when said damages are caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service of this Web.
6.- This Web can include links that allow the User to access other Internet pages. In these cases, ROYAL TIPS TEA will only be responsible for the contents and services provided through the links as soon as it knows its illegality and has not deactivated them diligently. If a User considers that there is a link with illegal or inappropriate content, you can indicate it to ROYAL TIPS TEA, without it supposing that it is therefore obliged to remove the corresponding link. ROYAL TIPS TEA does not always know the contents and services of the links and therefore is not responsible for the damages derived from its lack of quality, outdatedness, unavailability, error, uselessness or illegality and does not respond to the manifestations made or the contents or services provided through them, unless you are directly responsible for the provision of such services.
- 7.- The User agrees to make a correct use of this Web in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice and with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that, if applicable, may be applicable. The User will respond to ROYAL TIPS TEA and against third parties of any damages or damages that could be caused by breach of these obligations.
- 8.- This Legal Notice is governed in full by the Spanish legislation. For the resolution of any dispute concerning the interpretation or application of this Legal Notice, the User is expressly subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Barcelona (Spain).
- 1.- According to the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Protection of Personal Data, the User who provides personal data is informed and consent to incorporate it into the files of ROYAL TIPS TEA, SL (ROYAL TIPS TEA), which are conveniently registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
- 2.- The data of the User will be treated by ROYAL TIPS TEA depending on the purpose for which they are provided, in order to respond to your request, application or consultation.
When the User has not checked the corresponding check box, he authorizes ROYAL TIPS TEA to send commercial e-mail communications informing him about the activities and promotions of ROYAL TIPS TEA.
In case the User buys a product through the Web, their data will be processed by ROYAL TIPS TEA to process your order, formalize the purchase and make the shipment. The data of the User will be communicated to the Banks and the Savings Banks to collect the products purchased and to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law.
- 3.- The User of this Web is responsible for the information provided through the web to be true. For these purposes, the User responds to the veracity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, so that it responds to his real situation. The User will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that it provides and of the damages that this causes to ROYAL TIPS TEA or to third parties.
- 4.- ROYAL TIPS TEA guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data provided to you. To this end, it has implemented the security measures of a technical and organizational nature that are necessary to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December.
- 5.- In accordance with Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, ROYAL TIPS TEA informs you of the possibility of exercising the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through written and signed request, with the reference "Data Protection", which contains the following information: name, surname, address for notification purposes, photocopy of ID, Passport or equivalent document and request in which the request is made. The writing should be sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to C / Medes, 4-6, 08023 - Barcelona.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer device when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a User or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, may serve to recognize it.
However, these media only obtain information related to the number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address, from which it is accessed, is assigned to, the number of new Users, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit , the browser or the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case the data on the name, surname or postal address from which the User has logged in, are obtained.
The cookies used on this website are as follows:
- - Technical Cookies: These are the ones that allow the user to navigate through our website and use the different options or services that exist there, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order or use security features during navigation.
- - Analytical Cookies: These are those that, whether treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of Users and examine their navigation, thus being able to carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by the Users. For this, we analyze its navigation on our website in order to improve the content of the same and provide a better service through it. The application we use for it is Google Analitycs, which belongs to Google. In addition, Google may use the data obtained to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies.
You can click on the following link for more information: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Cookies can be authorized, blocked or deleted on your computer by configuring your browser options. You can find information on how to do this, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links below:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders the navigation or the provision of the services offered on the website.